New Recruits Join Highlands Nursing Team
Prestonsburg, KY, June 27, 2017 – Highlands Health System would like to welcome five newly licensed nurses to our nursing team; each passed the NCLEX nursing exam.
- Andi Conn, who has been with Highlands for nearly 2 years, during which time she has graduated from an LPN program and an RN program.
- Rachel Hall, student intern in the Emergency Department who completed our newly created intern program.
- Alexandra Caudill, student intern on the Obstetrical Nursing Team.
- Sarah Vanover, student intern on the Surgery Nursing Team.
- Haylie Fitch, student intern who has worked the Critical Care Unit since February and will continue her career there.
The NCLEX examinations are designed to test the knowledge, skills, and abilities essential for the safe and effective practice of entry-level nursing. Each individual is scored by their ability to think critically about decisions involving nursing care. Highlands Health System is confident they will give optimal care and continue our mission of providing a safe hospital environment.